Luma with Lift Assist Recliner
Lift chair and True Zero Gravity® power recliner. With a gentle but strong lift mechanism, find the perfect angles for relaxing than standing. Independent back, legs, and headrest are adjustable for personalized comfort. Warming back and seat heat and adjustable lumbar and neck pillows provide additional comfort and support. Other features include soil resistant fabric, easy to read backlit remote, and battery back-up in the event of a power outage. Available in dark brown and black.
Currently Backordered. Expected restock in April.
Not sure? Try it out risk-free at home for 30 days.
Receive a complimentary brochure with product details.
Find a Store
Experience it for yourself! Find a store near you today.
True Zero Gravity Recliner
Four Key Positions. Unlimited Personalization.
True Zero Gravity recliners gracefully conform to your physique and unique relaxation requirements. By gently cradling your neck, spine, and head, and softly supporting your extremities, Positive Posture chairs eliminate strain on your muscles, joints, and bones. This enables better breathing and circulation, for greatly enhanced overall wellness. Fine-tune your recliner to your perfect personal comfort profile. Dual finger-touch controls and an intuitive remote let you activate subtle, independent, whisper-quiet movements of the seat and back to True Zero Gravity, bringing you instant comfort!
For 45 years, Paul Zaidman has shaped iconic furnishings from cues gathered while traveling the world on design retreats. “I am fascinated by the modernist style and inspired by pure design and exemplary architecture.”
Luma with Lift Assist Recliner Features
- True Zero Gravity® with comfort control technology
- Four key positions: upright, TV/reading, True Zero Gravity® and high therapy plus unlimited personalization
- Ultra smooth, quiet and easy to use electric recline
- Independently adjustable back recline and footrest adjustment (operated by 3 independently controlled motors for back, foot and lift)
- Articulating / adjustable headrest
- Lifting assist for ease in and out
- Back and seat heat
- Backlit remote with memory recline positions
- Adjustable memory foam lumbar & neck pillows
- Full coverage memory foam
- Soil resistant Antimicrobial Polyurethane (AM/PU)
- Optional lockout- recline and leg rest safety
- Steel frame construction
- Battery back up for power failure
Interested in purchasing Luma With Lift Assist?
Luma with Lift Assist Recliner Specifications and Warranty
- Width 32.5″ (82.5 cm)
- 38.25″ (97.16 cm) Tall 45.75″ (116.21 cm)
- Upright Length 36.5″ (92.71 cm)
- Reclined Length 54.75″ (139.07 cm)
- Weight (Net) 145 lbs (65.77 kg)
- Chair Weight (Boxed) 165 lbs (74.84 kg)
- 120 Volts AC / 60 Hertz (USA and Canada Recliners)
- Leg Rest Adjustment Range: From full vertical (down) to same plane as seat pan (up)
- User Weight Limit: 285 lbs (130 kg)
- Antimicrobial Polyurethane (AM/PU)
- Back and seat heat
- Maximum Recline Angle: 33 degrees
- 3 Motors
- Model Number: 8822H
Endurance Testing Standard
- over 70,000 cycles (Recline and Leg Rest Actuators)
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 3-Year Limited Repair or Replacement Warranty.
- If you have a warranty or product technical question, contact us at 720-616-5000 ext. 2.