Luma Designer Recliner
Premium, full-grain leather True Zero Gravity® power recliner. Now you can experience Luma’s elegant lines and refined movements at a whole new level with the Luma Designer Collection by Positive Posture®. Enjoy True Zero Gravity comfort in rich, full grain leather sourced with the most exacting standards. Choose from two different leather finishes to fit your decor scheme: Harness or Brighton. Harness leathers, because they are minimally processed, take on a beautifully natural patina over time. Brighton leathers have been expertly treated for a soft, yet durable finish. Full coverage memory foam, a lumbar support pillow and an adjustable cervical support pillow for your neck are included.
Not sure? Try it out risk-free at home for 30 days.
Receive a complimentary brochure with product details.
Find a Store
Experience it for yourself! Find a store near you today.
True Zero Gravity Recliner
Four Key Positions. Unlimited Personalization.
True Zero Gravity recliners gracefully conform to your physique and unique relaxation requirements. By gently cradling your neck, spine, and head, and softly supporting your extremities, Positive Posture chairs eliminate strain on your muscles, joints, and bones. This enables better breathing and circulation, for greatly enhanced overall wellness. Fine-tune your recliner to your perfect personal comfort profile. Dual finger-touch controls and an intuitive remote let you activate subtle, independent, whisper-quiet movements of the seat and back to True Zero Gravity, bringing you instant comfort!
For 45 years, Paul Zaidman has shaped iconic furnishings from cues gathered while traveling the world on design retreats. “I am fascinated by the modernist style and inspired by pure design and exemplary architecture.”
Luma Designer Recliner Features
The Luma Designer series is upholstered with natural, full grain leathers. Part of the beauty of this material is that it showcases all the markings of the hide. Just as no two animals are alike, each chair will also be unique—leather texture and color will vary. For all Luma Designer models, please allow 8-12 weeks for custom chair fabrication and delivery.
- True Zero Gravity® with comfort control technology
- Four key positions: upright, TV/reading, True Zero Gravity® and high therapy plus unlimited personalization
- Ultra smooth, quiet, and easy-to-use electric recline mechanism
- Fully retracting leg rest for easy in and easy out
- Full coverage memory foam
- Natural full grain leather
- Lumbar support pillow to provide full lower back support; pillow is adjustable, removable and is made of memory foam
- Cervical support pillow (neck bolster) to encourage proper alignment of the upper spine; pillow is adjustable and removable
- Independently adjustable back recline and footrest adjustments operated by separately controlled motors
- Articulating and adjustable headrest
- Dual motors, dual control
- Extra long AC power cord for convenience
- Steel frame construction
- Battery backup
- Optional Tall back ideal for people over 6’1”
Interested in purchasing Luma Designer?
Luma Designer Recliner Specifications and Warranty
- Width 32.5″ (82.5 cm)
- Height 45″ (114.3 cm) Tall 48″ (121.9 cm)
- Upright Length 36″ (91 cm)
- Reclined Length 56″ (142 cm)
- Chair Body Dimensions (Boxed) 35″ (89 cm) L x 33.5″ (86 cm) W x 25″ (63.5 cm) H
- Chair Back Dimensions (Boxed) 28″ (71 cm) L x 36″ (91 cm) W x 12.5″ (32 cm) H
- Weight (Net) 118 lbs (54 kg)
- Weight (Boxed) 137 lbs (62 kg) (1 box)
AC Power Cord
- Extra-long 12′ power cord with cord control
Power Outage Assurance
- Battery backup (requires two 9-volt batteries)
- 120 Volts AC / 60 Hertz (USA and Canada Recliners)
- Leg Rest Adjustment Range: From full vertical (down) to same plane as seat pan (up)
- User Weight Limit: 285 lbs (130 kg)
- Premium full grain Brighton or Harness leather
- Memory Foam is made from Polyurethane and CA fire retardant. Does not contain TDCPP, TCEP or TDBPP. Meets REACH regulations.
- 100% Leather Coverage Area (No leather match at all)
- ISO Factory Certification
- UL Actuator Electrical Certification
- 2 Motors
- Model Number: 8382E
Endurance Testing Standard
- Over 100,000 cycles (Recline and Leg Rest Actuators)
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 3-Year Limited Repair or Replacement Warranty.
- Extended warranty: 5-Year Limited Repair or Replacement Warranty. Includes two additional years of coverage (sold separately).
- If you have a warranty or product technical question, contact us at 720-616-5000 ext. 2.