Brio Massage Chair
Rejuvenation and distinctive style for health and home. Take a vacation from your everyday. Make your escape in the Positive Posture Brio massage chair recliner. Its L-Track Massage Technology means that Brio provides a true full-body massage from head to toe delivering relaxing relief to areas often missed by other massage chairs. Programmed with ten expertly choreographed massages, the Brio also offers hundreds of manual massage combinations to provide customized relief. Quiet your body, clear your mind, and loosen your muscles…and do it all in a high-quality shiatsu massage chair in the comfort of your own home.
Receive a complimentary brochure with product details.
Find a Store
Experience it for yourself! Find a store near you today.
The massage chair industry’s only no risk happiness guarantee. Try Brio for 60 days in your home and if this small massage chair hasn’t made you cheerier, more energetic, and more peaceful, simply call us to pick it up sometime between day 61 and day 90. Pay nothing to return it. During your trial use Brio regularly as the magic happens when you enjoy the chair once or twice a day for 2-3 weeks. Do this and we’re sure you’ll fall in love with what may be the best massage chair value on the market.
For 45 years, Paul Zaidman has shaped iconic furnishings from cues gathered while traveling the world on design retreats. “I am fascinated by the modernist style and inspired by pure design and exemplary architecture.”
Brio Massage Chair Features
- Intelligent Soft 4D motion is based on traditional Chinese massage techniques
- L-Track design mimics your body’s shape to provide a full-body massage from neck through the glutes
- True Zero Gravity® position improves blood circulation and alleviates joint and spine pressure
- Soothing, effectual heat can be felt in the lower back and feet
- Acupressure Point Locator scans and customizes all sessions
- Lay flat positioning with 157° of back recline and 80° of footrest raise
- Full Body Air Massage includes attention on arms, calves, hips, and outer thighs
- Wall Hugging design allows for placement anywhere in your home or office
- 10 programmed massage sessions as well as manual capabilities
- Foot rollers offer a gentle stimulation on your soles
- Stylish remote control combines innovative design and functional simplicity
Interested in purchasing Brio?
Brio Massage Chair Specifications and Warranty
- Width 33.5″ (85 cm)
- Height 48″ (122 cm)
- Upright Length 59″ (149.86 cm)
- Recline Length 80″ (203.2 cm)
- Weight (Net) 317 lbs (144 kg)
- Weight (Boxed) 196 lbs (89 kg) (box 1)
- Weight (Boxed) 121 lbs (55 kg) (box 2)
- 120 Volts AC / 60 Hertz (USA and Canada Recliners)
- Breakaway power cord
- Synthetic Leather
- User Weight Limit 265 lbs (120 kg)
- User Height Range 5’0″-6’5″
- 6 Motors
- 2 Air Pumps
- Handheld Remote
- 10 Pre-Programed Sessions
- 9 Manual Massage Types
- 56 Air cells
- Made in China