Luma Leather Recliner
Top grain leather True Zero Gravity® power recliner. Beautifully upholstered in top grain leather with its meticulously sewn, contrasting top stitching, this recliner has full coverage memory foam. It also comes with an adjustable cervical support pillow for your neck and a lumbar support pillow for your lower back. The Luma leather recliner is a sophisticated design choice as well as an investment in your good health—the perfect blend of style and ergonomic benefits in a chair you will love to come home to every day.
Temporary backorder: Tall back black
Not sure? Try it out risk-free at home for 30 days.
Receive a complimentary brochure with product details.
Find a Store
Experience it for yourself! Find a store near you today.
True Zero Gravity Recliner
Four Key Positions. Unlimited Personalization.
True Zero Gravity recliners gracefully conform to your physique and unique relaxation requirements. By gently cradling your neck, spine, and head, and softly supporting your extremities, Positive Posture chairs eliminate strain on your muscles, joints, and bones. This enables better breathing and circulation, for greatly enhanced overall wellness. Fine-tune your recliner to your perfect personal comfort profile. Dual finger-touch controls and an intuitive remote let you activate subtle, independent, whisper-quiet movements of the seat and back to True Zero Gravity, bringing you instant comfort!
For 45 years, Paul Zaidman has shaped iconic furnishings from cues gathered while traveling the world on design retreats. “I am fascinated by the modernist style and inspired by pure design and exemplary architecture.”Shop Now
Luma Leather Recliner Features
- True Zero Gravity® with comfort control technology
- Four key positions: upright, TV/reading, True Zero Gravity® and high therapy plus unlimited personalization
- Fully retracting leg rest for easy in and easy out
- Full coverage memory foam
- Cervical support pillow (neck bolster) to encourage proper alignment of the upper spine; pillow is adjustable and removable
- Independently adjustable back recline and footrest adjustments operated by separately controlled motors
- Articulating, adjustable head rest
- Dual motors, dual control
- Four independently adjustable legs for leveling your chair on uneven floor
- Extra long AC power cord for convenience
- Top grain Merona leather
- Battery backup
- 3-year limited warranty with on-site service
- Optional hand-held remote (sold separately)
- Optional Tall back ideal for people over 6’1”
Interested in purchasing Luma Leather?
Luma Leather Recliner Specifications and Warranty
- Width 32.5″ (82.5 cm)
- Height 45″ (114.3 cm) Tall 48″ (121.9 cm)
- Upright Length 36″ (91 cm)
- Reclined Length 56″ (142 cm)
- Chair Body Dimensions (Boxed) 35″ (89 cm) L x 33.5″ (86 cm) W x 25″ (63.5 cm) H
- Chair Back Dimensions (Boxed) 28″ (71 cm) L x 36″ (91 cm) W x 12.5″ (32 cm) H
- Weight (Net) 118 lbs (54 kg)
- Chair Body Weight (Boxed) 108 lbs (49 kg)
- Chair Back Weight (Boxed) 29 lbs (13 kg)
AC Power Cord
- Extra-long 12′ power cord with cord control
Power Outage Assurance
- Battery backup (requires two 9-volt batteries)
- 120 Volts AC / 60 Hertz (USA and Canada Recliners)
- Leg Rest Adjustment Range: From full vertical (down) to same plane as seat pan (up)
- User Weight Limit: 285 lbs (130 kg)
- Premium top grain Merona leather
- Memory Foam is made from Polyurethane and CA fire retardant. Does not contain TDCPP, TCEP or TDBPP. Meets REACH regulations.
- 100% Leather Coverage Area (No leather match at all)
- ISO Factory Certification
- UL Actuator Electrical Certification
Endurance Testing Standard
- Over 100,000 cycles (Recline and Leg Rest Actuators)
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 3-Year Limited Repair or Replacement Warranty.
- Extended warranty: 5-Year Limited Repair or Replacement Warranty. Includes two additional years of coverage (sold separately).
- If you have a warranty or product technical question, contact us at 720-616-5000 ext. 2.