Duke Leather Recliner
Timeless styling and charm in a True Zero Gravity® power recliner. Steeped in old-world elegance and richly upholstered in 100% top-grain leather, Duke offers superior True Zero Gravity with all the gravitas of a traditional chair. Meticulously piped roll arms and precisely placed back and neck supports make Duke the impeccable combination of archetypal styling and exemplary comfort. Move effortlessly from upright to wellness-enhancing high therapy. Its suave and careful curves, three strong earth tone options, and meticulous stitching make Duke the perfect addition to your home.
Temporary backorder: Tall back black and tall back brown
Not sure? Try it out risk-free at home for 30 days.
Receive a complimentary brochure with product details.
Find a Store
Experience it for yourself! Find a store near you today.
True Zero Gravity Recliner
Four Key Positions. Unlimited Personalization.
True Zero Gravity recliners gracefully conform to your physique and unique relaxation requirements. By gently cradling your neck, spine, and head, and softly supporting your extremities, Positive Posture chairs eliminate strain on your muscles, joints, and bones. This enables better breathing and circulation, for greatly enhanced overall wellness. Fine-tune your recliner to your perfect personal comfort profile. Dual finger-touch controls and an intuitive remote let you activate subtle, independent, whisper-quiet movements of the seat and back to True Zero Gravity, bringing you instant comfort!
For 45 years, Paul Zaidman has shaped iconic fine furnishings from cues gathered while traveling the world on design retreats. “I am truly fascinated by the modernist style and inspired by pure design and exemplary architecture.”Shop Now
Duke Leather Recliner Features
- True Zero Gravity® with comfort control technology
- Ultra smooth, quiet and easy-to-use electric recline
- Fully retracting leg rest for easy in and easy out
- Independently adjustable back recline and footrest adjustments operated by separately controlled motors
- Full-coverage memory foam
- Lumbar support pillow to provide full lower back support; pillow is adjustable, removable and made of memory foam
- Cervical support pillow (neck bolster) to encourage proper alignment of the upper spine; pillow is adjustable and removable
- Four independently adjustable legs for leveling your chair on uneven floor
- Articulating, adjustable headrest
- Dual motors, dual control
- Extra-long AC power cord for convenience
- Steel frame construction
- Battery backup
- Fits Positive Posture Premium Lumbar Support accessory
- Optional hand-held remote (sold separately)
- Top-grain leather
- Optional Tall back ideal for people over 6’1″
Interested in purchasing Duke?
Duke Leather Recliner Specifications and Warranty
- Width 39″ (89 cm)
- Height 45″ (114.3 cm) Tall 48″ (121.9 cm)
- Upright Length 36″ (91 cm)
- Reclined Length 57″ (145 cm) Tall 60″ (152.4 cm)
- Chair Body Dimensions (Boxed) 36″(91.44 cm) L x 35″(88.90 cm) W x 25.60″(67.31 cm) H
- Chair Back Dimensions (Boxed)28″(71.12 cm) L x 23.50″(31.75 cm) W x 36.0″(91.44 cm) H
- Weight (Net) 120 lbs (54.43 kg)
- Chair Body Weight (Boxed) 100.10 lbs (45.50 kg)
- Chair Back Weight (Boxed) 27.50 lbs (12.50 kg)
AC Power Cord
- Extra-long 12′ power cord with cord control
Power Outage Assurance
- Battery backup (requires two 9-volt batteries)
- 120 Volts AC / 60 Hertz (USA and Canada Recliners)
- Leg Rest Adjustment Range: From full vertical (down) to same plane as seat pan (up)
- User Weight Limit: 285 lbs (130 kg)
- Top Grain Leather
- ISO Factory Certification
- UL Actuator Electrical Certification
Endurance Testing Standard
- Over 100,000 cycles (Recline and Leg Rest Actuators)
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 3-Year Limited Repair or Replacement Warranty.
- Extended warranty: 5-Year Limited Repair or Replacement Warranty. Includes two additional years of coverage (sold separately).
- If you have a warranty or product technical question, contact us at 720-616-5000 ext. 2.