Contemporary elegance in a True Zero Gravity® power recliner. Ease yourself into the soft, curving comfort of Café. Beautifully bound in luxurious top-grain leather and masterful hand-stitching, innovative inner workings take your body gently through four stages, from upright to a wellness-enhancing high therapy position. An uncommon blend of exquisite design, advanced technology, and True Zero Gravity support, Café will quickly become your favorite place for relaxation and rest.
Not sure? Try it out risk-free at home for 30 days.
Receive a complimentary brochure with product details.
Find a Store
Experience it for yourself! Find a store near you today.
True Zero Gravity Recliner
Four Key Positions. Unlimited Personalization.
True Zero Gravity recliners gracefully conform to your physique and unique relaxation requirements. By gently cradling your neck, spine, and head, and softly supporting your extremities, Positive Posture chairs eliminate strain on your muscles, joints, and bones. This enables better breathing and circulation, for greatly enhanced overall wellness. Fine-tune your recliner to your perfect personal comfort profile. Dual finger-touch controls and an intuitive remote let you activate subtle, independent, whisper-quiet movements of the seat and back to True Zero Gravity, bringing you instant comfort!
For 45 years, Paul Zaidman has shaped iconic furnishings from cues gathered while traveling the world on design retreats. “I am fascinated by the modernist style and inspired by pure design and exemplary architecture.”Shop Now
Café Recliner Features
- True Zero Gravity® with comfort control technology
- Four key positions: upright, TV/reading, True Zero Gravity® and high therapy plus unlimited personalization
- Ultra smooth, quiet and easy to use electric recline
- Independently adjustable back recline and footrest adjustments (operated by independently controlled motors)
- Full coverage memory foam
- Lumbar support pillow to provide full lower back support; pillow is adjustable, removable and is made of memory foam.
- Cervical support pillow (neck bolster) to encourage proper alignment of the upper spine; pillow is adjustable and removable.
- Articulating, adjustable headrest
- Dual motors, dual control
- Backlit remote with memory recline positions
- Top grain leather
- Steel frame construction
- Battery backup
- Extra long AC power cord for convenience
- Soothing warmth from heated back and seat cushions
- Fits Positive Posture Premium Lumbar Support Accessory
Interested in purchasing Café?
Café Recliner Specifications and Warranty
- Width 32.5″ (82.5 cm)
- Height 49″ (124.46 cm)
- Upright Length 36″ (91.4 cm)
- Reclined Length 56″ (142.2 cm)
- Weight (Net) 115 lbs (52.16 kg)
- Weight (Boxed) 129 lbs (58.51 kg) (2 boxes)
- 120 Volts AC / 60 Hertz (USA and Canada Recliners)
Seat & Back Heat
- High Temp = 122 degrees (50 C)
- Auto Shutoff = 20 min
- Type = PTFE heating film of FAR Infared heat
- Top Grain Leather
- Leg Rest Adjustment Range: From full vertical (down) to same plane as seat pan (up)
- User Weight Limit 285 lbs (129.27 kg)
- 105 degrees Maximum Recline Angle
- 2 Motors
- Model Number RD-14031
Endurance Testing Standard
- Over 100,000 cycles (Recline and Leg Rest Actuators)
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 3-Year Limited Repair or Replacement Warranty.
- If you have a warranty or product technical question, contact us at 720-616-5000 ext. 2.